There are no contradictions or inconsistencies!!

by greven 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greven
    greven

I found a funny site demonstrating the mental gymnastics employed by Christian apologetics to refute contradictions.

Enjoy!

Are there really contradictions in Startrek?

Greven

• logansrun
    logansrun

Hilarious! I've noticed the same thing with the "Star Wars" trilogies...contradiction after contradiction between the original's and the prequals. Hopefully, any honest believer in the Force will see that the supposed "contradictions" are actually not contradictions at all...but really complementary!

Bradley

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Greven: It appears there are those who analize "Star Trek" with the same enthusiasm that I examine Rutherford books

• simwitness
    simwitness

Refiners:

At least Star Trek offers a vision of Hope for ALL mankind... even if we do have a WW3 and a Eugenics war in the 1990s...

oh wait, maybe they are false prophets too?

I.D.I.C.

:)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Refiner

analize

I hope that wasn't a spelling problem. It works really well as subtle humour

SS

• onacruse
    onacruse

RF:

It appears there are those who analize "Star Trek" with the same enthusiasm that I examine Rutherford books

Since we're in a comparing mood :

Star Fleet Articles of Federation, Chapter 2 (Membership), Article 5: The Supreme Assembly may suspend the rights and privileges of membership of any member of the United Federation against which the Federation Council has taken preventative or enforcement action.

PS: This information is Federation Classified. This manual is for the specific use of Star Fleet Academy cadets and contains selected material from the data banks of the master computer.

Does 1938 come to mind?

Craig

• greven
    greven

Note that the Startrek site by Rob Turkey is a spoof of a real christian apologetics site by Robert Turkel!

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit