Apostasy’s continued good run at the box office

by steve2 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• steve2
    steve2

Daniel Kokotajlo’s movie continues its good run at the UK box office. Although the takings dropped in its second week, from 11 to 15, it has still brought in nearly £170, 000 - which is a fantastic result for a limited release independent film. The budget was £500,000.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Can't wait to see it!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Good I hope he make's some serious money on this one and finds another Jehovah's Witness hot topic for his next film. While not seeing it yet I got my fingers crossed, while feeling good this movie is doing so well. Watchtower your time has come for a sweet poetic send off to your Kingdom preaching around the world.

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

The movie is incredible. So many little things that he has captured. He captures the close mindedness and heavy pressures witnesses face, but also the horrible shunning and blood policies are really powerfully shown.

It has brought up in me a lot of stuff though - it is a must see but prepare yourself for your feelings afterward.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I bet you a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses are in the audience or buying the video on the internet. Let me just say sales should keep a pace for a while as more get to hear of it. A right film for a right time I'm thinking.

May God's earthly organization go into a complete exposer for the lunatics who claim it. Bye Bye Watchtower Bye Bye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit