Is WT God On Earth?

by messenger 2 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

The WT claims to represent God on earth. In the event you say anything against them, they state that you are speaking against God. The written review this week had one answer that stated, "apostates speak publicly against God's people."

In the Bible how does God feel about those who claim to be Him on earth?

read Eze 28:2-9,

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said:
    For the reason that your heart has become haughty, and you keep saying, ‘I am a god. In the seat of god I have seated myself, in the heart of the open sea,’ whereas an earthling man is what you are, and not a god, and you keep making your heart like the heart of god— 3 look! you are wiser than Daniel. There are no secrets that have proved a match for you. 4 By your wisdom and by your discernment you have made wealth for your own self, and you keep getting gold and silver in your storehouses. 5 By the abundance of your wisdom, by your sales goods, you have made your wealth abound, and your heart began to be haughty because of your wealth.”’
    6 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “For the reason that you make your heart like the heart of god, 7 therefore here I am bringing upon you strangers, the tyrants of [the] nations, and they will certainly draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom and profane your beaming splendor. 8 Down to the pit they will bring you, and you must die the death of someone slain in the heart of the open sea. 9 Will you without fail say, ‘I am god,’ before the one killing you, whereas you are a mere earthling man, and not a god, in the hand of those profaning you?”’

UH-OH I think you are in trouble WT........

• Carmel
    Carmel

They can't be! I am!

Just ask uncle!

carmel

• nojw86
    nojw86

I enjoyed reading such useful info, will copy it and add a portion of it to my letter of Da. thanks. They are the apostates if they looked deeper into the handling of gods word. They are indeed in deep trouble. There were major cracks reported in their brooklyn buildings, JUGHEAD WEIRDOS (jw) TRYING DESPARTLY TO CEMENT THEM UP.NOJW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit