Two door cars. A demonstration of love?

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I would term it an outright act of selfishness for any witness to own a two door car. How can that person expect that car to perform as an efficient source of spreading the good news when the fact is that is really disfunctional. Quite acceptable for going to meetings, but what about witnessing in the rurals? What about those unfortunate brothers who cannot afford to own a car? Isn't there some action that can be taken by the elders?

Words cannot be expressed about those who own motorbikes.

cheeses (of the would-only-ever-own-a-peoplemover-to-ferry-the-brothers-about-class)

• rebel
    rebel

Cheeses,

This was a sore point in my old congregation. We had quite a few elderly ones and one sister would have a fit about those who owned 2-door cars. She said she could not possibly get in and out of them and the brother/sister in question was being selfish. If ever she was assigned to a 2-door car, she would always sit in the front passenger seat, even if there were other elderly ones in the group. Now that's what I call selfish!

xxR

• be wise
    be wise

One of the funniest things I think was observing moany older people getting into the back seats of 2 door cars.

Right, why not hang on to the seat belt when getting in [OK then, tear it off completely]. Aim for the wedge between the larger brother and the skinny publisher. Now swing around, line that ass up and ...drop. Nearly tears the front seat off when pulling it back down without taking the saftey catch off first.

• toddy
    toddy

This thread rings a bell,my boss and his wife own a BMW M3 and a top of the range Vauxhall,both two door cars and only recently they have just brought another BMW this time a four door M5 along with 2 motorcycles.....so we have a married couple no kids,3 cars 2 motorcycles and they take about five or six expensive holidays each year and all they talk about is what a disgusting world we live in and paradise is just round the corner!! makes me laugh..

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Sounds like their paradise is already here! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit