Pot smoking, ok in California the first of the year.

by James Mixon 4 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Your doctor prescribe cannabis (You are a depress JW), you show your prescription to the Body of elders because someone saw you smoking pot. I wonder how many elders will seek out that doctor to get the same medication. What would be wrong with a JW lighting up a blunt after a hard day? The benefits you can have a hell of a conversation with fellow elders if you all are partaking, you may understand all the instruction coming from the GB. The cart work, you could sit there all day and enjoy it, meetings would be a blast you may understand what the hell the speaker is saying (if not no big deal).You may have some problems in the door door work, you may forget why you are knocking on a stranger door and why are you there in the first place.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

A regular pioneer relative of mine with "chronic fatigue", "fibromyalgia" and all the other head diseases really caused by poor diet, no exercise and cognitive dissonance was considering smoking "medical" marijuana.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I was first able to recognize I was in a mind control cult while smoking a nice big fatty by myself while surfing the internet reading information critical of the WT corporation. I think it makes you have different thoughts then the ones the WT programed you with. It's good for breaking out of old thought patterns and entertaining forbidden ones I suppose is a beneficial side effect.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Brokeback..Satan works in mysterious ways "while smoking a nice big fatty you recognize you were in a cult". neat blue dog: How can a person get DF for smoking "Medical marijuana"????

• James Brown
    James Brown

you can eat it if you don't want to smoke it. you can mix it up in some pebbles cereal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit