Online Bible Study! Yes they finally did it!

by Ray Frankz 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

https://www.jw.org/en/online-help/using-jw-org/online-bible-study-lessons/online-bible-study-lessons-video/

Since the org discovered the Internet I saw that one day they would release an online bible study so the people didn't need the witnesses to be indoctrinated by the GB.

I have to admit that I didn't think they would do it now, without a great cerimony or announcement, but, hey, it's on!

What strikes me the most is that clearly at the same time the Org was preaching against secular education, they were researching courses, online courses, LMS, in order to build up theirs. And of course they will say they could do ir because of Jehovah's blessings.

I can't imagine how many memes I'll be able to make with this to send to other PIMOs I know.

I wonder if I get all the answers wrong can I cancel my baptism?

• blownaway
    blownaway

Can you ask questions? If so that will not last. I bet its a read pick the right answer and move on.

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

blownaway, we can't ask questions even to the elders in our own congregations.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It has the disclaimer that 'this does not replace a home Bible study'

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I was surfing around and it looks like the same old content just now being presented as "lessons," it has the study bible but other content is still the same as before. Not much effort went into this, it would seem.

• Joliette
    Joliette

They do text messaging witnessing too.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That introductory video is SO CHEESY!

Surely most people will be put off by that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit