Got to get one of those

by foreword 3 Replies latest jw friends

• foreword
  • Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

My outstanding moral principles would normally prohibit me from replying, but, as I am trying to be recognised as One-who-will-reply-when-other-sensible-people-are-going-to-ignore-you, here goes. Besides, also being the kind-hearted-soft-touch individual that I am, this will help you get to 100 posts. I guess it's a milestone, one to which I can only aspire.

Cheeses (who will be one many who HASN"T got to get one of those).

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Sahaf doll speaks: "There are no American infidels in Baghdad, never. Our initial assessment is that they will all die. I am not scared and neither should you be. They're not even within 100 miles of Baghdad." Nothing like denial, huh?

• foreword
    foreword

I wasn't gonna reply just so I don't get to 100 post, but hey, gotta say something.

I really don't care if people ignore me, I posted that cause I thought the guy was hilarious and I already ordered one. They had one one bush, but I can't stand blandness.

btw, it feels really good to be shunned by the shunned.

And Kenneson, according to our little fellow jesus here, you are an unsensible person....you really shouldn't have added to the thread. You might not be forgiven for that....lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit