Hunt the messenger syndrom

by happy man 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• happy man
    happy man

When I now listen to how our leaders tell bad thing about the wicktim and about the meseenger,i feeel not so good,I look yesterday on a movie about Airplans acsidents, and how the peopelhow live over this but lost ther family, have to fight against the airplanecompany, to get some mony fore therlost, the advocats forethe company try to demonise the dead peopel and tell the have now waluat all, very hard fore the survivers to understand and go truh.

I can realy say I am depreesed and sorry fore the way this things are handed when they say this is all bad lies.

whas it the same reaktion in US, i think ther you have only condemd cases in court, so it must bee difficult to denie.

ofcourse we now this isntmore bad among us, then in other religions, but why denie it, whydont tell this happend and we are very sorry, this is a very difficult area, so it is not easy to handel, peopel ubnderstand if something go wrong i think.

ps,this is comment of what happend in the cong after sweed Tv show about pedofiles in the cong.

• manon
    manon

Happy,

It's so much easier to turn a blind eye and pretend you don't see. It easier to cover your ears and not listen. It's easy to kill the messenger first and then read the message.

It's much more difficult to face a reality with all its ugliness and imperfections. These thing take time and engery and focus to address inorder to make right and change. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi Happy

Thanks for sharing your thougths with us . Yes its bad to call victims lairs. Then must all the victims from the Katolik church also be liars.

Nordic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit