Do not blow a trumpet ahead of you....

by doubtfull1799 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

This latest video shows shot after shot of GB member Mark Sanderson helping/comforting/consoling/encouraging etc etc like he is some saint offering spiritual "gifts of mercy" - It seems that when Mark decided to have himself videoed in this manner he forgot Jesus words in Matthew 6:1-4

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/love-in-action-hurricane-irma-maria-relief-work/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Notice that the WTS only supports helping other JWS in times of trouble.

You have to be wearing a JW badge to receive any help from a JWS.

It was like that way in biblical times too wasn't it ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

from a J.W. standpoint why on earth would you help anyone who is not a Jehovah`s Witness ?

"The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one "

"Satan is the God of this system of things "

So if you help anyone in the world who is not a J.W. then you are helping someone who supports Satan`s system of things.... no ?

You can`t be a slave to two masters ,you must decide who you support .

As I said this is the J.W point of view.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great find Doubtful!

Yes, the hypocrisy of the GB is outstanding.

Next we may see him "standing on the street corner with his arms held high praying" while saying "Lord I thank you that I am not a sinner like these others"....

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@stuckinarut2 One thing you WON'T see a GB member do is lavishly and openly put their own money into the temple contribution boxes.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Noticed that this was not REALLY about helping anyone. The last couple minutes they finally got to the point of this video...."We thought we needed $25,000,000.00 but really we need you to send us $60,000,000.00. The governing body "thanks" you for your generous support.

This video is no different than any of the other dozens of begging videos that other religious or secular organizations promote to garner income.

BTW is that Ruby being used as a video prop next to Breaux?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit