Are Jehovah's Witnesses A Stupid People???

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

if you don't use it--you lose it. and just imagine what some of the more intelligent ones could have done with a college education and no demons to attack them at every turn?

Ravyn

• riz
    riz

I find the title of this thread hilarious. That's really all I have to add to the discussion.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Minimus, The answer to your question is no!

Here is why.JW'S are in a destructive mind control cult.How many people really understand the principles of destructive mind control and how it actually works?

I don't,because I have never studied the tactics of a mind control cult.

I don't think that I was ever stupid when I dedicated myself to do the will of God as I understood it to be a long time ago.

The phenomenon of destructive mind control indoctrination can turn an intelligent,educated person with a strong family background into a stranger.

Many of us at one time suffered a negative radical personality transformation because of becoming a victim of some destructive mind control indoctrinating cult.

I have been helped to realize this from Steven Hassan's book,"Releasing The Bonds,EMPOWERING People to Think for Themselves".

I feel very hurt for those JW'S that are still unknowingly suffering the ill effects of this cult.Most of us still have family and friends who are victimsof this cult and are not stupid,they are suffering from the phenomenon of destructive mind control indoctrination that you and I and others on this forum have been released from.

Blueblades

• Valis
    Valis

hey mini..why is it you post more threads than you respond to others on a regular basis?

As a group they are stupid as hell...like cows or sheep being led to the slaughter by a shrewd group of manipulators/tenders..

Individually, no some are very smart...either just lazy or don't give a shit about the truth.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

Stupid is not the right word.

JW's choose to allow other's to make important choices for them.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Valis, what are you asking me??? Now, I" post more threads than I respond to others on a regular basis"? Clarify your question and explain why you ask it, please.

• nowisee
    nowisee

they are not allowed to think for themselves, and they willingly submit to the thinking of the organization.

that's not too bright.

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked

ummm.....yep I'm starting to believe so. How many times do you have to be kicked in the nuts before you realise it hurts?

• minimus
    minimus

Hoodwinked, at least you are not stoopid.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

Hey Valis, what are you asking me??? Now, I" post more threads than I respond to others on a regular basis"? Clarify your question and explain why you ask it, please.

Do you think some here are a bit too sensitive? I do... HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit