We Like the Moon (fluff...demented fluff)

by dubla 9 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

a little off-the-wall humor....hard to describe, you just have to see it. youll probably either laugh, or think its the stupidest thing youve seen in awhile. personally i laughed, so im not sure what that says about me.

http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/welikethamoon.htm

aa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dubla,

Well, that was interesting. BTW, I now have cat scratches on my leg from where my little Monster freaked and jumped out of my lap when the singing critter shouted he loves the MOOOOOOOON!!!!

Hopefully, I won't bleed to death from this. But if I do, I am going to haunt your ass.

Love,

Robyn---of loves the moon class

• dubla
    dubla

robyn-

LMAO...i can definitely picture it...i should have forewarned the readers to make sure their speakers arent past half way up, because that screaming whatever does hit a loud note at the beginning......sorry about your leg, im laughing with you, not at you...really.

do you (or anyone else) know if i can move this thread? i really shouldve posted it under jokes and humor, but wasnt thinking at the time.

aa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dubla,

Probably one of the mods will see it and move it. That is, if they don't have heart failure first.

What are those things anyway? You weren't kidding when you said it was demented....

Love,

Robyn

• dmouse
    dmouse

Them's demons I tell you...demons!!!!

This isn't quite so demented but it kinda gets in your head - like a mind virus.

http://www.b3ta.com/i-love-you/

• dubla
    dubla

robyn-

not sure what in the world those things are....i was just guessing some type of rodent on acid, but i dunno.

aa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

We like the Mooooooooooooooooooooooon!

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL

Well that was urmmm .... strange !

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL...what's up with singing rodents? Is there a counter culture at work here?

Someone will have to persuade Eyegirl to post her singing squirrels that siing the ever popular tune, Gonads in Strife!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

As Krusty the Klown would say.........What the hell was that!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit