Let's Infiltrate....

by integ 2 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

As I eagerly anticipate and pray for the demise of the org, I am thinking about different ways this could possibly be accomplished...One way would be from WITHIN. I know this sounds crazy but what if some of the bethel "heavies" actually turned against the org, or are already subletly trying to bring it down from the inside. I know this is but a dream, but it's not entirely impossible...It seems like that would be one of the only ways to expedite the process..You would start seeing veiled, insidious, anti-org "suggestions" in the mags, books, etc. In my intense desire to one day see my family experience spiritual freedom I've mused about faking being super spiritual, claim to be "annointed", and try to rise through the ranks...I must be nuts.

• rebel
    rebel

Integ,

"In my intense desire to one day see my family experience spiritual freedom I've mused about faking being super spiritual, claim to be "annointed", and try to rise through the ranks...I must be nuts."

I don't think you are nuts. This is such an admirable thing to want to do. To even think of putting yourself through all of this to rescue your family is so loving.

What a horrible organisation. How creepy that you cannot just walk away. My God, I must have been mad to get involved.

xxR

• wednesday
    wednesday

actually that has already been tried, remember ray franz? They just went on a witch hunt and got them all.

Actually, i know a bro here locally, that i am pretty sure s a plant. not sure who he's working for, but something about him does not ring true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit