SIMON- NEED YOUR HELP !!!

by SHUNNED FATHER 1 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

Hi Simon. Presently I have had several thousand victims contact me and will soon be wanting to send a newsletter to them to bring them up-to-date with what strategy the Legal Minds have come up with along with how they can get involved. I will also want to keep them informed as things progress. I also have two court battles coming up and may need to contact these individuals in order to get information, ask for volunteers to come testify in court or asisstance of some sort. I have also email lists given to me from other web sites that I can use to contact others. If you tell me what to do, I will put it together.

P.S. - Are you and your family coming to Calgary this summer? Please tell me how things are. I assume you must be very busy.

Lawrence

• Simon
    Simon

No problem ... I'll look at the best options and get back to you with something. I'm just getting to the end of a big chunk of work that I've been on for months so should be able to get back onto things again.

We've not booked anything for Calgary ... yet, but we want to come over. If we do it will be late summer as my dad is coming over to the UK in the middle. I wouldn't mind coming over in Winter for a change to see what it's like ... maybe learn to ski, or at least fall-over more gracefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit