does anyone know the names of the thirteen witness killed 9/11 at wtc?

by topanga 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• topanga
  • free will
    free will

really?! i had always heard that none perished.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hummmmmmmm "Thirteen Witnesses". Sounds like a good title for a flick. A modern movie about the power of religion.....

I'm thinking it takes two witnesses to get someone df'd and it takes thirteen to bring a building down.

• blondie
    blondie

No, 12 or 13 died, one of them a firefighter. I think there was something said in a January 2003 WT. I'll check, but no promises.

Blondie

• unique1
    unique1

It was announced at our hall that it was 6. It was right after so the number may have went up since then. That was the turning point for me. Every prayer, with the exception of one smart elder, was for the 6 witnesses and their families. I was like HELLO, does anyone realize this is screwed up? We are supposed to be christians, loving and non-judging and 3000+ people died and you only pray for 6? Bunch of Psychos. I don't know their names, sorry, they didn't announce that at the time.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

I've also heard the number 13...

• topanga
    topanga

ciro aulicino mentioned the number was 13 i think in his talk that year.

most were from the bronx i think . if you guys find anything i would appreciate it!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

The article "The day the TwinTowers collapsed" was in the January 1st 2002 edition of the Awake....... and if I remember right it was 13 witnesses amongst the thousands that perished that awful day.

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Funny how they mention those 13 at the meetings...

ever wonder if any DFed or DAed witnesses died?

• berylblue
    berylblue
    ever wonder if any DFed or DAed witnesses died?

As though any good Witness of Jehovah would care.

Rosemarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit