If your conscience is troubling you - just deaden it.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

The subject matter is a quote from by father-in-law, a staunch. knows-no-better-all-his-life-a-JW, which although said with a touch of humour, contains a measure of credibility as to how JW's can justify a lot of their actions. They have no conscience, or, if they do, they 'deaden' or numb it, to allow them to continue on their course.

Just call me holey_cheeses.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Can I just call you cheesy instead? lol.

Welcome aboard

Brummie

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Good evenin' Brummie, and thanks for the welcome. Cheesy is a bit too informal, and a tad impersonal for such a staid gentleman as myself - Cheeses will be fine, if you must elect to shorten my illustrious title.

Question - Where do I find a flag identifying my country of origin? Please.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hi HCKoftheJ

Just caught this as I was going off line. There is a discussion about flags on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49684/1.ashx

But I'm not sure where you are or where to get the flag you want. Best to do an internet search for "country flag".

looking forward to your posts on the board.

Brummie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hi and welcome Holey Cheeses! Hope you'll enjoy this place.

• kls
    kls

Cheeses ,i know all about cheeses, i am from wisconsin. WELCOME

• minimus
    minimus

I think you mean Holy Jesus!.....arh, what consciense?

• Chap
    Chap

Welcome aboard Cheeses. I believe that if I know who created my conscience, I know who created me. I believe the author of my conscience said this "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind and love your neighbor as yourself." I find that if I am doing something that is in agreement with the above statement, there are no "bells and whistles" so to speak going off in my conscience. I also believe that as one deadens his or her conscience, the chances of that person going to heaven decrease. I know this may open a can of worms but I guess I'm ready.

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi holey cheeses -

i happen to love cheese, so welcome.

welcome to you too, chap.

i shall wait to see what happens also.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL Cheeses!

You get my vote for best forum name ever!

Interesting comment from your dub dad too...who knew you could turn those damn annoying conciences off, bonus!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit