JW Humanitarium Welfare Relief Programme.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 3 Replies latest social current

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

What could a despairing and god-forsaken adversary beseiged Iraqi (only for example) refugee expect to receive in a welfare package distributed as part of aid relief from the JW's? (should they ever choose, by divine direction of course, to adopt a more compassionate outlook to their non-existant ethic of community values).

Might I suggest -

• An issue of the Watchtower with the main study article - RELIEF FROM OPPRESSION BY GOD NEAR AT HAND. Isn't there just a slight touch of ambiguity in that title?
    • An issue of the Awake! with the lead article - THE MIDDLE EAST - PEACE FOR THOSE TRUSTING IN GOD.
    • A tract detailing how to bequeath your assets to the WTS and still be able to say that you care for your family.
    • An invitaion to attend this Summer's 'PERPETUAL INDULGANCE' International Convention at Yankee Stadium.

Disclaimer. No apologies offered for any evidence of sarcasm, cynicism, or my secularly irreverent attitude. So saith the the lawd.

• Scully
    Scully

heh heh heh

Disclaimer. No apologies offered for any evidence of sarcasm, cynicism, or my secularly irreverent attitude. So saith the the lawd.

Welcome Cheeses! You're my kind of people.

Love, Scully

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Is that really you? - Agent Scully. There really is some X-Files stuff going on here. I have been having a ball reading some of the posts - some desperate, some humourous, some encouraging. I am pleased to be aboard (a bored / a bawd).

You can still call me cheeses.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome cheeses. I like your humour, and quite the name you've got there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit