God's Justice?

by micheal 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• micheal
    micheal

If Jw's are the only ones to survive armageddon, than wouldn't you agree that witness that were born into the truth caught the break of a lifetime - Thus my question is, how can one say that this is true justice?

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Born into the Troof the 'break of a lifetime'. I think I would call it 'poor unfortunate burdened from birth without an opportunity to choose'.

Michael? or Micheal. Michael is another name I am referred to sometimes, but you can just call me holey_cheeses.

• micheal
    micheal

Trust me holycheeses I was being totally sarcastic. But according to them, they have the truth, so in theory to be born into witness family doesn't really do much for god's justice. Especiallly considering all the great people that will never get a chance to recieve "a witness" that will, again according to them, be eternally destroyed at armageddon. And I refuse to believe that hearing " Do you want the latest wt and awake mags?" is good enough for god to say " okay they recieved their witness, if they don't change i must destroy them"

Thus my point being if it is the truth like they say it is than those born into it have a 100000000000000 better chance of everlasing life than anyone else on the planet does. Thus God is not a just god at all. Thus jw's cannot have the truth.

• Death by Questions
    Death by Questions
    Especiallly considering all the great people that will never get a chance to recieve "a witness" that will, again according to them, be eternally destroyed at armageddon. And I refuse to believe that hearing " Do you want the latest wt and awake mags?" is good enough for god to say " okay they recieved their witness, if they don't change i must destroy them"

Yes,this is one of the many things that I could never get past,even as an active jw. Along with this, it would be impossible for everyone to hear this "message". So,those who don't hear it will be saved or resurected into the 1000 year reign in which they will be judged. (At least this is the way I understood it.) So,if this is the case,whats the point of "witnessing" at all if not everyone will get a chance to hear the message? Why risk serving jail time or possibly being killed in places under ban in order to witness to people for whom if had not heard our message, will be saved anyway?.... Justice?.. HMMM.Not by the definition I know.

• Gopher
    Gopher

What's the point in witnessing?

Excellent question! Since God is able to "judge hearts", supposedly those who were never reached with the Watchtower theology kingdom good news will be judged based on heart condition as worthy for survival into the paradise earth. After all, Jesus did say "the son of man will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel", which the JW's show in their literature to mean that NOT everyone will be reached with the Watchtower publications before Watchtower-god brings Watchtower-Armageddon.

The point in witnessing is that the WT Society can keep the JW's busy as if on a treadmill, and to trick them into thinking they're actually pleasing God or accomplishing anything by this door-to-door activity! It's a control mechanism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit