Sweden TV scoop of the year

by happy man 2 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

yesterday sweden TV send a program like dateline, it was done from one of the most famus journalist in sweden, and I thnk this program was just terribel fore our leadreship, to se the bigg men in broklyn running away and hide when he come and want intrevju, sending out some bigg gorilla to tell we dont aswer your qestions, and the same in Sweden the send forward a littelgirlto tell we dont answer on this acisations, and the sweed higest man put on the phone when the qestions as to tuff.

And most terribel to se some JW elder say we go to the police, and later they show a kommitte meeting filmd in secret when elder say to the vicktim, no we dont go o the police if you want to its upp to you, and in our cong one hour before this we have a letter from hedquorter if the law say so we go to the police, come on guys, be hounest

as JW i must say, we must get ridhe of this men how are behind this maffia like behavior, we as JW hate pedofile wery much and if some try to protect them they must be pushed away.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Hejsan Happy man

Last night I was about to post a question for you about Uppdrag granskning. But here we have your opinion. The document did show very clearly that these men are hiding something really disgusting. Silly highest ranking local dub allowing only phone conversation within the same premises and hanging up the phone shortly after.

As to the eternal landskamp between our countries, there is no reason whatsoever to be proud on either side of the Bottniska viken. Dubs have shown this exact attitude all over the world. When Panorama was run here the local spokesman used all his lying skills to belittle the problem.

SVT is sent at least all along the finnish coast line so local dubs here should be well informed by now.

Mark

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Happy Man,

thanks for the news. It is a great thing when the ' top guns'

at the WTBS Inc. get got and the news is broadcast and

printed for thousands and thousands more to know.

Could you be specific about the TV program?

Name, date, ? Anything published in the next day

on the national press?

Thanks again,

J.C.MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit