does anyone know the title???????? help please

by SpiceItUp 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I've been wracking my brain for a while now trying to remember the name of this movie I wanted to watch.

I can't remember who is in it...and I couldn't even tell you the plot except this group of people all going to this dinner and they are plotting to kill someone at the table....looks like an intellectual comedy suspense type.

The only thing I am almost sure of (keeping my fingers crossed) is that it was a preview in the VHS (back when I first saw it) version of Fight Club. I think there was also a preview with it for "Titus" and "The City of Lost Children". I thought the name was "The DInner Game" and rented that which is a good movie but not the one I was tihnking of.

Does any one have Fight Club on VHS that could check this out for me........or does anyone have any idea of the title?

I know its a silly request but thanks in advance for any help.

Spice of the doesnt it drive you nuts when you can't think of something on the tip of your tongue class

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I think its the first Austin Powers movie.....YEH BABY!!!

Pope

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Easy......its Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. The meal sequence is what she cooks for them just before they go out to work (Hi-Ho) The murder is when the wicked ol queen turns up with funny apples. The funny bit, is just how camp Prince Charming really is in it. Hope this helps.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....am I "hitting and running" again?

• riz
    riz

hey spice-

The Last Supper. it is a great movie.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Riz--------------bingo...thanks a bunch.....

LOL @ the rest of you guys

• riz
    riz

you're welcome, spice now i want to see it again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit