no thanks to the tower

by kilroy2 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I have nothing but greif and sorrow from the mind sucking cult, I will never give them thanks as thay have done nothing for me. to me it would be like thanking a rapist for making me more aware of the dangers on the street. am i bitter. YOU BET I AM!!!!!!!! will i fight them till the day i die. you bet i will.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I have no earthshattering advice for you, just wanted you to know you are not alone in the way you feel.

Glad you found us, and if you need us, we are here.

Jes

• kls
    kls

Kilroy2 ,couldn't have said it any better.

• nowisee
    nowisee

my heart goes out to you. please let us know how we can help.

• La-Bellamargarita
    La-Bellamargarita

So sorry to hear anyone sounding as sad and disalusioned as you are. It will get easier honestly, it does for all of us eventually

love La-bellamargarita

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

the worst part of the whole deal is the family ties the cult rips apart. I have never had to have a base of support but it sure would be nice for once in my life to have a family that was there for you unconditionaly. the dubbers nip that in the bud. both my wifes family and mine could give a crap if we were good people or not died of cancer or not as long as we show up to memorial and a few meetings. I figure like this. If our family can not give unconditional love and support than we will not be there for them when thay need some one to change thair drule bucket. and wipe thair arse. they can sit in shit. sound mean but fair is fair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit