My Mother Died Two Weeks Ago

by Perry 138 Replies latest jw friends

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

Perry - I'm so sorry to hear about your tragic loss. I'm sure that Jesus would not have let any circumstances or procedural issues prevent him from doing the human thing - tell a man when his mother is near death or has died.

This was truly heartless.

CC

• smiddy
    smiddy

The general public , the world , have no idea how callous , cold hearted , un caring , cold blooded ,Jehovah`s Witnesses are to anybody who leaves their faith , simply because they do not believe it anymore .

And to withhold such information as to the passing of one`s mother from a son is just so pathetic , no it is unforgivable.

This type of thing should be out on social media , the newspapers , blogs etc .exposing this cult for what it is.

smiddy

• onightdivine
    onightdivine

That is plain cruel and heartless. I just can't understand...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Perry.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

đŸ˜¥Perry my thoughts are with you, that is so so cruel, you must be devastated.

I know you know this already but how on earth is that the action of christians. Really I mean I am speechless. I take it you have children, what about them? JW's often forget the suffering of children in their whole shunning thing.

I am so sorry.

• maksutov
    maksutov
    Just want to add my condolences too. Your not being told is pretty shocking, even by JW standards.
  • fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

So sorry for your loss.

The main thing is, your mother loved you. Those were her last words to you, and no one can take them away. No doubt you were in her thoughts until the end. Please hold on to the good memories, and make wonderful memories with your own family.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Sorry for your loss and the way you were treated.
  • myelaine
    myelaine

I'm sorry that you and your family have been treated so shamefully. In His mercy, God provided comfort through the memory of your last conversation with your Mom.

xoxo

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Sorry to learn of your loss Perry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit