My Mother Died Two Weeks Ago

by Perry 138 Replies latest jw friends

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    This really raises my ire and it's just baffling how anyone, especially family, can think it's excusable. Aparantly some get so caught up in technicalities and rules that they ignore the 'weightier matters' of love. They were being UNfaithful to their own professed beliefs but were blinded to it. Perry . . . keep faith. Don't loose faith in God and be the best person, husband and father you know how to be. I'm not saying you won't, I just want to encourage you to be strong and level headed, hold onto the good memories and have as peaceful and successful life as possible. 😓 💜
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Truly sorry. Wish you the best.
  • Scully
    Scully

Very sorry to hear this, Perry.

I wish you'd had a chance to say a proper good-bye to your mother. What the JWs do is inexcusable.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    My deepest sympathy. I experienced much the same thing. Someday I will relate it to the members. What these JW's relatives/elders did to my Dad, Mom and me was just brutal.
  • Twitch
    Twitch

My condolences

A terrible way to find out.

• Stirred
    Stirred
    Deepest condolences Perry. So sorry for your loss and pain that you are going through.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I`m so sorry to hear that Perry , you have my Condolences Words fail me how you have been treated by your Father and two brothers who are all active J.W.~ .That`s despicable .

Take care mate

smiddy

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I'm sorry for your loss Perry. They really know how to strike below the belt don't they? Cowards.
  • carla
    carla
    I am so sorry Perry, how heartless. In my thoughts and prayers, carla
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Sorry, Perry. How heartless and unChristian of the JWs to be like that. By their fruits! Sorry for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit