My Mother Died Two Weeks Ago

by Perry 138 Replies latest jw friends

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Perry, i am sorry for your loss, and the further unloving nature of how you found out.

This is a truly despicable act, cowardly, and the epitome of HATE, not love.

These JW's could have, at a minimum, simply let you know via a quick phone call, or even a rushed letter thru the mail. Even an impersonal text, could have been given.

Why wouldnt they have even thought about it as a chance to "witness" to you. Maybe, the loss of your Mother could have, in their eyes, made you think about the "truth" again. But NO, the act of shunning/hating, hurting, outweighs, the act of showing love, in their warped perceptions.

It was mentioned in other posts, but we as a community, should put these actions more in the public eye. Let it be known, what their hearts are, and what unlove they show to humans.

You were wronged on many levels, the first of them being a human level, and i am so sorry that you had to go thru this.

• Splash
    Splash

Thinking of you Perry.

I hope you'll be OK.

• cognac
    cognac
    I'm so, so sorry. Can't even wrap my brain around your relatives not calling you. How shockingly cruel. I'm so sorry... :(
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun

Perry my deepest condolences to you during this difficult time.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    ... so sorry for your loss...

Big hug for you.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

I'm so sorry for your loss, Perry. My condolences to you, your wife and kids. Must be hard to tell them this... and hard on you that you had to find out this way.

It's unbelievable how heartless many JW's have become towards people outside their group.

My thoughts are with you, can only try to imagine how you must feel... so sad.

Hugs,
    Bruja.

• Peony
    Peony
    How very sad, where is their fellow feeling? I'm glad your last memory of your mum was a positive one. I'm sure she would have wanted them to tell you straight away. Sending love to your family x
  • Helpmeimfadibg
    Helpmeimfadibg
    That is despicable. I am so sorry.
  • cult classic
    cult classic

Perry,

My sincere condolences. I'm sorry for your loss and the way you have been treated.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Perry, I'm so very sorry for your loss and the way you found out. I can't even find the right words to express my feelings at this moment, so I'll leave this as it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit