by flipper 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Good one Simon.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The revenue listed in the account as:

Revenue: $951 million U.S. dollars

Is not really that much and certainly does not justify the size of the corporate headquarters in Warrick, and around the world. If the revenue is actually true, it appears that they are woefully extended.

I would be very interested in finding out where that information came from.

• cognac
    cognac

I second that. If they are going to prop up any account legally, I'd think that would be under the NY corporation.

"I would be very interested in finding out where that information came from."

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Good one Simon, I really hope that's what happened to thier money
  • flipper
    flipper
    As has been mentioned by some here as well- the worldwide child abuse lawsuits that are happening against the WT Society - I'm not just talking Australia, U.S. and England- but worldwide I'm sure is causing some angst among the financial keepers of the power at the top of the WT Society. And that is on top of all the other stupid financial moves they've made. Something to consider
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Flipper- Well I guess this confirms what I heard from my contact at Bethel that they were bleeding money for some time and going into fire sale mode to save the ship before 2017 turns out to be the year of "restructuring." It's all so clear NOW!

The best part is that they will NEVER admit that they are losing money and going broke! Nobody will ever know until the lights are out and we read it in the New York Times!

Jehovah is speeding things up! New light! NEW LIGHT!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    What do you mean about 2017 the year of restructuring?
  • flipper
    flipper
    ACTIGALL UR- That's interesting that you've been hearing this news from your contact at Bethel. Good point that you make that JW's probably won't hear about it until the New York Times prints it in the newspaper. I think it's high time for the old expression from former football player Don Meredith to come true in regards to the WT Society : " Turn out the lights, the party's over. " LOL> Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

@Crazy guy- It was just something that he heard in Bethel. That was last year and I haven't hear anything since so seems like it might have been something someone in the finance dept said when they did a cash flow and calculated their burn rate.... but maybe this will turn out to be true especially if they've got potentially thousands of child abuse cases pending!

@Flipper- Yeah, they will never admit the truth, just like they will NEVER admit that 607 is WRONG. It's, "keep the charade going for as long as we can" kind of cult. Like I told crazyguy that was already last year so it is obvious that someone saw something that caused alarm.

I think I might have gotten out of this cult just in time!

• kepler
    kepler

Simon,

Not a frequent watcher of South Park, but for me one of the ironies of the show was that I opened an account at that very bank about 30 years ago when I moved to the south side of Denver.

No longer there.

Nor is my money.

But I had better luck than that.

"Past performance.... " "Your mileage may vary..."

Or how about "Don't place all your life savings in one financial plan." I believe that was the take-away from ENRON.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit