WT Society SEC Records : Hedge Funds, Cayman Islands, Financial Losses - Links

by flipper 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

So many lost their jobs and homes during the real estate debacle. We watched good, hard working people have to suffer. The WT should have been smart enough to figure out that the bad economy was going to affect their donations.

When we were struggling, during our difficult time, we were told to trust in Jehovah and rely on him. I guess WT will now have to take their own advise. It's always more painful when the shoe is on the other foot (their foot). Sorry...we got NO sympathy and I will give them NONE.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Those numbers are meaningless unless you can find the full financial statements including the footnotes and auditors comments. I can't see any of that in the available links.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yeah I believe all these lay offs and cut backs are a result of an investment gone bad. You can't have gone through a billion dollars in less than a year.
  • cognac
    cognac
    Joe - how do you figure they went through a billion dollars in less then a year???
  • cognac
    cognac
    Also, to add to JeffT, unless I'm looking at this wrong, the link is just for the numbers in Canada...
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hey Flipper,

All those statements are mumbo jumbo to me but it is a perfect example of what sociopaths who run the Wt. do. Still Totally ADD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    It's most likely a fact that if they did put 40,000,000 in to a hedge fund in 2007 that money is gone,. This would explain the panic selling of properties just a couple years later. They probably lost the money at the end of 2008.
  • tornapart
    tornapart
    From the first time I found out about the hedge funds about 3 years ago I thought they'd end up losing lots of our contributions!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Can anybody get a clip of the video where Lett is saying that the Governing Body is being very careful how they spend Jehovah's money I think that would go nice with this bit of information.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

J.W.'s tell people, "Look at the signs."

Likewise, look at the signs which have been cascading out of Brooklyn.

Conclusion? The WTBTS is now bankrupt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit