Oct. 1/15 Daytext is soooo Ironic - all about making sacrifices to serve at Bethel & assist in building work!!

by Muddy Waters 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Thursday, October 1, 2015

"In willingness I will sacrifice to you."—Ps. 54:6.

Certain sacrifices are fundamental for all true Christians and are essential to our cultivating and maintaining a good relationship with Jehovah. Such sacrifices include devoting personal time and energy to prayer, Bible reading, family worship, meeting attendance, and the field ministry. (Josh. 1:8; Matt. 28:19, 20;Heb. 10:24, 25) As a result of our efforts and Jehovah’s blessing, the preaching work is accelerating, and many continue to stream to “the mountain of the house of Jehovah.” (Isa. 2:2)

To support Kingdom activities, many make sacrifices to serve at Bethel, to assist with building Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls, to organize conventions, or to do relief work in the wake of natural disasters. This additional work is not a requirement to gain life but is vital to supporting Kingdom interests. It is a joy to see that many are willingly making sacrifices for Jehovah. w13 12/15 2:2, 3

Examining the Scriptures—2015

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

You know what else makes me mad when I read their crap now -- is how it's all about them and keeping your focus on them -- they talk about building "spiritual qualities" and "maintaining a good relationship with Jehovah" by reading their stupid literature, studying their stupid literature, making comments at meetings about and from their stupid literature, and then trying to get total strangers to read their stupid literature too! It's all about following their program -- a treadmill of meetings, field service, study, blech!!

NOTHING about good deeds, charity toward others, being kind and helpful... Or spending your time with family & friends, or doing volunteer work that has practical value. Just slog along on their treadmill, with everybody supposed to be doing the same thing, no matter that we are all different .... and even their stupid Bible texts say that "not all of you should become teachers," etc., and that different body parts all have different functions....

Bah.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    I wonder if the Bethel families read this day text yesterday before they received their letters to leave.....
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Mudz - Yes. It's all about the WBT$ being a substitute god. The further away from the pretend religion I get is the more I see the absolute throwback, neanderthal mentality.

No doubt the R&F will be blissfully ignorant of what's really going on back in governing body pope world. To assuage their cog dis, they will be seeing only good within this foolish daytext.

their minds are controlled to see no bad in their leaders who are skinning them and throwing them about for the slaughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit