News News News News News News News News

by COMF 4 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Look. Yahoo, MSN, CNN, and a bazillion other news-oriented websites have up to the millisecond reports on what's going on in Iraq. Is it really necessary for somebody to post verbatim on this board what I can read by going to my home page?

Why reproduce every damned report on here? Do y'all think Simon's readers don't have sense enough to find their own news?

• Farkel
    Farkel

COMF,

: Do y'all think Simon's readers don't have sense enough to find their own news?

Yep. Jezus said, "God must love idiots. If he didn't, he wouldn't have made so many of them."

Or something like that........

Farkel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

a shock'n awe post cap'n!

but don't you want to know our opinions on every reporters wet dream? Of course ya do - now where's Agast's Lord when we need him?

.... now, as i see it the King of the North is being attacked by the King of the South, the Euphrates is being overun by Abrahams tanks and the writting's on the wall for modern day Beltashazar .. Saddam, son of Nebuchadnezzar's seen the writing and pissed himself ... oh meany meany there's gonna be a party in ol' Baghdad tonight!

babl'non unc

• COMF
    COMF
    writting's on the wall for modern day Beltashazar

Wouldn't that be Bultashittar, Unk?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

shat-all-arab waterway cap'n.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit