Who should assist the Iraqi.......................

by manon 4 Replies latest jw friends

• manon
    manon

People in rebuilding their nation and restructuring of their government? Any thoughts or ideas?

My thoughts: The jury is still out for me on this one. I tend to tip in favor of the coalition but I'm not so sure if this would be the wisest choice.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Jws of course - aren't they the most loving people on earth?

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Pad, don't you think the Iraqis have suffered enough already?

How about this instead? Saddam and his cronies for the rest of their lives will be forced to attend every meeting at a congregation in rural Alabama and drive the car groups of pioneers in field service every day.

Mike.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

That sounds a fair punishment for gassing people, at first anyway - I'd have to limit the sentence for the repentant.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Post war Iraq should be ran by a government consisting of Iraqi's only. It is their country and they should have their say on the way in which it should be ran.

They have had no say at all in the previous regieme and it is about time the world gave them that choice. If America and Britain really are true 'liberaters' then they should give full support to the Iraqi people in creating a goverment stable enough to survive future tribulations.

When this is done, the Coalition should back out of Iraq. Greedy oil merchants in the Bush Administration should back off and allow the Iraqi's full use of their own oil. There needs to be no 'trust fund' the way George Bush speaks of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit