What do you think?

by DJ 3 Replies latest social current

• DJ
    DJ

I had this thought last night.....did you smell the wood burning? lol WHAT if.........all of those supposed suicide bombers that came from other middle eastern countries since the war began.......are just laying low for now while we are in Baghdad. Do you think that when the Iraqi official announced that they were going to do something unconventional that he meant that? What do you think the likelihood of Baghdad becoming like Palestinians vs. Israeli's? If they think of America and British prescence as "occupation", couldn't it become a whole new disatrous situation?

• DJ
    DJ

wow, either I am brilliant and stumped everyone to the point of speechlessness or you already thought of this potential problem and let it go weeks ago........

p.s. I haven't read the LONG threads about pro/con this war. Maybe I missed something? lol.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I fear these kinds of attacks, too, DJ, but I don't know if that would continue to be the case after the Coalition Interim Govt. leaves. I'm hoping the Iraqis are just going to want to "live and let live" despite religious differences after all the repression they've endured.

out

• DJ
    DJ

hiya Outnfree,

I heard that the our gov. will most likely be there for atleast 3-5 years....that's way toooooo long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit