Elder wuie on abuse

by happy man 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• happy man
    happy man

I talk widh en elder in Miami area ,and he was say he have been on over 90 kommites in this area, and never meet one case of pedofile, this in a perod over 20 year, I now want your help,do yuo now anyone from that area or any case, when sexual abuse is involvd,please tell mee, so I can show him .

He say how can BB see so many casese when i never seen one in the bigg town Miami.

widh love HM

• Celia
    Celia

HappyMan Your english and spelling is getting worse and worse.... Wuie Come on ! I mean, once you know how to spell a word, and I am sure you must have seen or read that word a thousand times.... it is VIEW

Miami ? you live in Sweden or somewhere around there, don't you ?

no pedophiles in Miami.... well, only retired people in Miami, no children, that's why

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Why dont you ask BB?

[email protected]

• happy man
    happy man

caliea.

• happy man
    happy man

celia.

Hello my french freind.,

I can tell you this freind in miami, was widh me when we in the 1970 was on our tripp to French, and meet so much nice french girls, he later met a girl from Cuba and move to Miami,and have no been elder ther fore over 20 year,and say he never heard of one pedofil case,funny, dont now what to think.

But we have our one problem in Sweden now,they going to sen a Tv program widh the most famus sweed juornalist,how have do resurtch on this problem sexual abuse, what I hear they find some terribel exampels on abuse,as I think you now this I dont like even if i am JW,take the in daylight and putt them away.

Also the swed minister fore laws is in this TV program and are going to debbat this problem,

hugs from HM

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi Happy man

I like the way you write in English, Wuie

Here is the link to the trailer for the Swedish tv program. It comes th 8 April, 20:00 on channel 1

http://www.svt.se/granskning/

Nordic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit