Abandon false religion.

by Hellothere 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

If you are a believer, what are your plans for the future? Bible say don't have anything to do with false religion or you be connected to it sins. It's s biblical command. It's getting more and more clear watchtower is part of false religion. You gonna continue being a Jehovah witness or not? Maeby time soon to take decision what you gonna do.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

From where I was sitting, I was already sharing in her sins. Was I not donating money that was helping to pay off lawsuits so they could continue hiding the molesters? I was; and I determined they won't get another dime with my name attached to it-( the congregations pay out x amount per member there each month, so whether you donate or not, money is sent based upon you staying a member-for want of a better way of putting it.) If you are on a sinking ship, at what point do you decide to get on a lifeboat? Most JW seem to think the Org is unsinkable...the buildings will survive Armageddon-along with their videos--I never did believe that nonsense.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Abandon false religion ~ Hellothere

Thank you for the sincere advise, but that's exactly what the majority of us here have already done. We got "out of her" -- that is, the deplorable false religious Cult of the WTS/JWs.

Yes, FALSE religion, because everything they have predicted for 100+ years has proven to be FALSE.

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit