What Congregations and how many were you associated with ?

by smiddy3 4 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Melbourne: Central Cong,Hawthorn East ,Heidelberg ,Preston ,Reservoir,

NSW : Gosford

QLD:Redcliffe,

I think i`ve got them all from 1960 - 1998 Approx. And those years sums up the time I was converted as a 20 year old until the time I left .

Up until recently my wife and I kept communicating with a couple that had also faded because of elderly family still in and another sister who was a dear friend ,however in the past few days i haven`t been able to reach them .

I hope everything is OK with them ,but at our age who knows.?

Anybody else interested in what congs,you attended ? You never know you might strike up old friends who wondered whatever happened to you .? and vice versa.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Peterborough UK North unit in the 1960's.

Peterborough Westwood in the 1980's.

Peterborough New England. 70's.

Peterborough Eastfield until 2010 when I woke up and left.

Ironically, none of these KH's are used by Jobots anymore because they are now either Islamic centres or African Pentecostal churches.

What horrid memories have been stirred. You know, a lot of the people in those congregations were total loonies and/or narcissists!

• Biahi
    Biahi

I don’t want to say until my mom is gone, then I will spill the beans.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

UK

Birmingham Hockley ( a.k.a later Winson Green ) 1960--66

West Bromwich Churchfield ( yes--really ) 1966--71- Pioneer and mags /territory servant.

Shanklin Isle of Wight 1971-81. Resigned in 1973--but attended some meetings to keep wife off my back. Most of the congregation knew i was out--but most treated me pleasantly, a few elders were openly hostile.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

Plant City Florida

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit