Will Uncle Milty's passing create a power struggle stuggle?

by Athanasius 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Milton Henschel's death leaves a vacancy on the JW Governing Body. Will this create a power struggle withing the Watch Tower leadership?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I doubt it. I don't think he has had any power for a long time. I believe it's The Ted Jaracz Show all the way.

Nina

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

His obituary had a great big write-up in our local paper here. i think it was because he was from Pomona, one of the nearby cities. I say: who cares?

• metatron
    metatron

Henschel was irrelevant, as are several debilitated Governing Body members. Ted "The Boss" Jaracz is in charge, together

with his henchmen.

Forget about any spirit of Christ in this sick organization, just keep chipping away and pulling it down.

metatron

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Dah! I'm not too bright here. I was thinking of Milton Berle, the comedian, and wondering where this thread was headed. Oh well. So, ya'll were saying...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Anybody know how old Jaracz is?

Things could get interesting after he kicks off, maybe some real reforms could happen.

Until then, it will be business as usual.

• badboy
    badboy

Ted Jaracz is about 78.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Does an advert go in The New York Times' "Positions Vacant" for a replacement ?- I think I was sent here for a reason.

Dad didn't call me cheeses for nuffin'

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Ted Jaracz is about 78.

Yeah, and since the average life span of a GB member seems to be about 132, he's got a long way to go yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit