UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL- WE HAVE THE POWER

by SHUNNED FATHER 0 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

WE HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE LIVES. THE REAL CRIME IS IF YOU DO NOTHING.

Visit the thread "WE NEED YOUR HELP - NOW" from March 31

What we need is a separate heading for taken legal action against the WTS, so it doesn't get lost. I am not familiar with the heading "Campaign". Is that where it should be? Would that make it difficult for some to take part and offer ideas and support? UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL ! The problem up until now has been that individuals have been fighting the WTS. With the internet and Global Media coverage we can unite thousands, tens of thousands of victims to launch law suits and take the fight to the World Court. As a collective effort we can do the WTS serious damage and many lives and families can be saved. Anything is possible, especially when there are thousands of individuals working together for a common purpose for good. Anyone who is interested contact me at www.watchtower-victims.org and I will keep you informed on how the law suits are progressing and how you can get involved.

Lawrence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit