Who's stats is this guy using?!?!?!

by Tashawaa 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Found this while surfing...

http://www.explorernews.com/display/inn_news/Features/features1.txt

But interestingly, look at this quote from the article

"I'm not of the anointed," Tipton said, "so I cannot tell you how they know they are of the 144,000, but they know. And if they know, they receive and then we report that number to the Governing Body ... the number is decreasing because Witnesses are dying and of course the anointed have been counted since the time of Jesus' memorial meal."

Oh, brother... has he even LOOKED at the January issues over the past 10 years?!?! The figures are a'rising. I can hardly wait to see how many more have "had the calling"

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Tashawaa!

Many of the stats in this article are off by a factor of 100; but at least it brings some attention to the issue of DFing...all for the better.

Makes one wonder how many 100s of thousands of people now decline to even converse with JWs at the door, after reading Internet posts like this one?

hehe, maybe the "locust plague" of Revelation actually referred to the plethora of Net sites that are now plagueing the WTS? LOL

Craig

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    and of course the anointed have been counted since the time of Jesus' memorial meal."

Say WHAT?

Where do we go to get the Memorial stats for the years 33 CE to 1879 CE?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit