2015. Annual meeting

by obarac 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's not that there was lousy coverage of the AGM, it's that overall it was a lousy JW AGM!:):):)

Don't blame the messenger...blame WT management!:):):)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    What a huge disappointment to the rank and file. Many, many comments I've heard throughout the day were to the nature of ''oh wow, I can't wait to hear the news from the AGM, something must have happened'', or ''the GT must be about to be announced, something big is happening''. Only to have some book released with meeting changes. Big, big disappointment to a lot of rank and file today, I'm betting.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    fukitol - Hi - I think you are merely expressing your disappointment but in a way which makes it come across as if you are accusing members of this forum for not being up to scratch re the AGM - so you are being grossly misunderstood - You need to restructure your words differently.
  • Absalom
    Absalom

fukitol- I'm sorry for not typing out the updated understanding of Ezekiel's prophecy, but to tell you the truth it was all convoluted that it is difficult to type short easy to understand sentences while your uber witness family is watching you like a hawk.

The annual meeting should be online this week to watch it your self.

Bottom line, everything in the letter was confirmed, and I released the year text as soon as they announced it. The updated understandings in Ezekiel really don't add up to a hill of beans.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Absolom, are you seriously apologizing? For what, exactly? Going above and beyond? Providing accurate and uptodate info on the spot?

Fools deserve no response.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It was a boring meeting, don't kill the messenger😊 Let's admit it, we get anything remotely interesting told long before the AGM and this year, with all the stuff we heard that's not even released yet, the AGM seems lamer than usual.

The WTBTS is a boring organization. Not interested in frosting that particular turd!

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit