Refused to go to meeting wife broke frying pan on my car....now SHE is inactive 4 years my advice!!!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    My wife is a stubborn stubborn woman. When we got the internet in 1998 i slowly faded due to trying to prove apostates are lairs and scum...only to find they told nothing but "the truth." Every qoute was checked and re-checked. One Sunday I told my wife who is ex muslim and very firey I did not feel like going to the meeting again. She yells "OKAY THEN!!!!" Takes a fry pan and pounded our car with it. Out of shock I did nothing. 6 years of careful questions, and sly comments led to her now being in-active....and she swears and curses like a sailor!!! (EVERY SECOND WORD IS A F#### BOMB. This shocks me but makes me happy that she now is OUT. I LOVE U MY CRAZY BITCH...KISS HUGS.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Aww, what a pair of old romantics. Takes all sorts, glad you're happy

• Listener
    Listener
    I couldn't help but smile after reading your post. You must have a very interesting life together.
  • Wonderment
    Wonderment

Witness 007:

I enjoyed your post. Glad things turned out for the better for you. I would like however, to say something about your following comment about apostates: "When we got the internet in 1998 i slowly faded due to trying to prove apostates are lairs and scum...only to find they told nothing but "the truth." Every qoute was checked and re-checked."

My experience from reading "apostate" literature is mixed. Ray Franz was generally accurate. Parts of Cameron's book that I have seen are good. But other apostates are not as "truthful" as many are led to believe. It all depends on the sources they quote and their level of personal integrity when trying to point out problems in WT Kingdom.

Some apostates base their WT criticisms on Evangelical Protestant writings which are full of errors, misquotes, and exaggerations.

• smiddy
    smiddy

W.007 , Your lucky she only attacked your car with a frying pan , she could have used an I.E.D. , LOL

I hope she paid for the repairs ?

That was a funny post , your tactic obviously paid off .

If I had the choice of a devout J.W.wife ,

or

An ex muslim woman who frequently dropped the F bomb , and swore like a sailor ?

I would opt for the latter any day.

Take care , the both of you

smiddy

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Thanks guys...the car was my "pioneer" car old as me 22 it took a good beating as these old cars do...i did buy my sister a new fry pan as the handle broke off!!
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Dedicated to you and your lady!

Natural Black - Stubborn Woman

https://youtu.be/p7WCYK4SZqs?t=12

• punkofnice
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    The truth will set you free.... and sometime it'll make you cuss.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    i have no problem cussing. the short time that i was actually believing what the dubs said (probably about 6 months) i tried not to cuss. since learning TTATT. i have no problem dropping F bombs. of course not here out of respect for Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit