This morning's magazine trolley encounter..

by GodZoo 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Was just out shopping and came across two middle aged female witnesses with their magazine trolley..

I approached them and they were all glee and smiles and ready to hand me a couple of magazines.

“One moment ladies I have just a couple of questions..”

“Do you remember the magazine your governing body published guided by Jesus that said: "Millions now living will never die?”

“Yes..” they replied in stereo..

Well they are all dead.. and now your governing body are teaching that the 'generation' Jesus spoke of who would see both the beginning and the end (Armageddon) is actually overlapping and that the end can now be up to 30 to 40 years off..

So does this mean that your Governing body who claim to be guided by Jesus got it all wrong back then and preached, taught and published worldwide false and wrong information? Or have they got it wrong now? Come on ladies you can’t have it both ways, they can’t be right then and be right now? Which is it?

Pioneer Sisters: ‘Silence.

“.. and also your organization has recently fleeced all the worldwide congregations of the ownership of their Kingdom halls that they built themselves and paid for.. and all congregational savings siphoned off to support the worldwide building work.. yet that work has all but ground to a halt.. does this mean all the congregations will be getting their money back and re-ownership of the halls that they built and paid for?

“Oh and one last thing.. at the recent Australian Royal Commission it came out that in Australia alone there were over well over 1,000 individual cases of child sexual abuse committed within your ranks many by ordained ministers of your religion i.e. elders that you say are chosen and selected by Jesus himself and Ministerial Servants etc. .and that not a single one of these cases were ever reported to the police.. why is that?” Why does your organization not encourage all members to report such heinous crimes against children to the authorities?"

".. and what do you think the worldwide figures of child abuse might be in your organization?"

At this point the gleeful smiles of these two women were completely sucked away by a combination of gravity and dumfounded embarrassment as they both just stared at the ground in paralyzed silence as their limp magazine curled like soggy biscuits under the weight of the drizzling rain..

They never said another word and refused to even make eye contact with me..

I suspended time by just standing there in front of them for a whole painful minute and let them absorb the full weight of their own bullshit.. they were in obvious agony as their collective brains experienced a meltdown.

“Have a nice day ladies..” I said and went about my business. As I reached about a 50 yard distance I turned and looked back and they were both still standing staring at the ground in uncomfortable silence.

Felt good.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Nicely done GodZoo.

I've only seen one trolley/stand so far and that was in Seattle while we were on vacation. I wanted to anti-witness but my wife held me back. Are there any at all in New York?

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Good reverse witness. Good 'script' for others to use too.

BTW the Royal Commission uncovered 1,006 paedophile perpetrators, but in reality there were at least 1,857 victims/cases.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Last Saturday was a beutifull day in this part of Germany, so I spent the day in Cologne. I saw some JWs doing their Trolley Service. I thought about baiting them a little, but then I did not, I was having a great day and did not want to spoil my day. But GodZoo I find it great that you did what you did.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Very nice and a great outline of questions we too can ask when out in the ministry. I drive by a couple of carts in a small town once in a while. I think I'll stop and ask those ones the same questions.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    That number has climbed to about 5,000 now. Abused that is.
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    I never see the carts where we live either. Don't know why they don't do it, as this is a college town where I live.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• kairos
    kairos
    My wife is going to man a trolley cart tomorrow morning...
  • tornapart
    tornapart

You know what.... I actually feel sad for those two ladies. You felt good... but maybe those two ladies went home feeling really depressed.

I know what it felt like learning TTATT. 4 years on and I'm still struggling with it.

If I offloaded all that on two JWs.... maybe two genuinely lovely kind people... I couldn't feel happy about it.

Sorry but I don't like this post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit