Late NEWS:" Sexual harrassment is rife in Antartica".

by smiddy3 9 Replies latest social physical

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I saw this this on the news tonight :

You would think the ladies down their would be able to keep their sexual urges under control wouldn`t you ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Well, if there's any place in the world where you would expect to get the cold shoulder...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The BBC and the Guardian. Both are the worst mainstream media liars. They push a lefty agenda which I totally ignore because it's become worse than boring.

It must have been a really slow news day for these producers of fake narrative.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Just as long as “fake narrative” is not something we would rather not hear.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

@punkofnice:

Why do you assume that particular story about women reporting sexual harassment is a fake narrative?

Would you be more inclined to believe the accusations if you heard Lloyd Evans was now working in Antarctica? :)

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Having spent much of my life living and working in remote locations, such reports are all too believable. (And I regret to have to say that).

• vienne
    vienne

The BBC is one of the worst media services. But occasionally they report something with minimal exaggeration.

• Earnest
    Earnest

At the same time that sexual harassment was reported on the Australian base, the National Science Foundation concluded that "sexual harassment, stalking, and sexual assault are ongoing, continuing problems" on the US Antarctic base. Is that also a fake narrative?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is not without good reason that the women of Antarctica are frigid.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Humpy - Why do you assume that particular story about women reporting sexual harassment is a fake narrative?

Er. I don't. I didn't mean to give that impression. Although I do a good impression of Clint Eastwood. However, when it comes from the Grauniad or the Beeb, I have to doubt that any truth within it hasn't been wildly distorted or corrupted. Usually for an agenda or 'the current thing'.

Would you be more inclined to believe the accusations if you heard Lloyd Evans was now working in Antarctica?

To be honest, Humpy. I am very sceptical of all I'm told after believing WBT$ crap growing up. As some random African geezer, Ola Tungi, mentioned once. there is truth, and everybody is trying to pull it to their side but it's still standing in the middle of them.

I'm really not interested in Oydd Levans or his 'celebrity' status and shenanigans. It doesn't help me in my day to day life. I'm totally disinterested in gobby people, politics and celebrities.....especially when the main stream media 'report' on them.

Life is too short. I'm fast approaching the end of mine. As Kenneth Williams' last entry in his diary before he topped himself, said..'Oh, what's the bloody point?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit