Soldiers asked to pray fore Busch

by happy man 5 Replies latest social current

• happy man
    happy man

US soldiers in Iraq asked to pray for Bush

They may be the ones facing danger on the battlefield, but US soldiers in Iraq are being asked to pray for President George W Bush.

Thousands of marines have been given a pamphlet called "A Christian's Duty," a mini prayer book which includes a tear-out section to be mailed to the White House pledging the soldier who sends it in has been praying for Bush.

"I have committed to pray for you, your family, your staff and our troops during this time of uncertainty and tumult. May God's peace be your guide," says the pledge, according to a journalist embedded with coalition forces.

The pamphlet, produced by a group called In Touch Ministries, offers a daily prayer to be made for the US president, a born-again Christian who likes to invoke his God in speeches.

Sunday's is "Pray that the President and his advisers will seek God and his wisdom daily and not rely on their own understanding".

Monday's reads "Pray that the President and his advisers will be strong and courageous to do what is right regardless of critics".

Do you fellow amerikans understand what are going to happend,cant someone stopp this man, before it is to late,unbelvebel that the words gratest demokrati, suddenly show upp to have men in charge how think they are from heaven,and do the will of the lord, almost like babylon king Nebukanesar, perhaps Bush is the new Nebukanessar,
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Happyman,

Thousands of marines have been given a pamphlet called "A Christian's Duty," a mini prayer book which includes a tear-out section to be mailed to the White House pledging the soldier who sends it in has been praying for Bush

Now, why am I not surprised? It seems that not all the monkeys are in the zoo.

HS

• foreword
    foreword

How stupid can you get.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Hey, just in case....there really is a God. Which you cannot disprove. Do you believe the other side is praying? Your comments? How many in the Army believe in God? There is a Zoo mentality here.....

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Finally, it is my most fervent prayer to that Almighty Being before whom I now stand, and who has kept us in His hands from the infancy of our Republic to the present day, that He will so overrule all my intentions and actions and inspire the hearts of my fellow-citizens that we may be preserved from dangers of all kinds and continue forever a united and happy people.

Andrew Jackson

SECOND INAUGURAL ADDRESS

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought they were praying for beer.

That in mind, I shall bray for Busch too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit