Stranger in my own house, Since my wife and i don't talk much anymore nor sleep in the same bed. i feel like a stranger.

by goingthruthemotions 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• DJS
    DJS

Get a lawyer, one that specializes in divorce. Make preparations and protect your interests. Separate your financial accounts and interests. Now. Begin eating healthy - lean proteins, fresh fruits and veggies, nuts, etc., and join a gym - work out 3 or 4 times per week. You need heavy resistance exercises. PM me if you want a very good plan.

Get a great haircut; buy some very nice clothes. Move your 'bedroom' off the damn couch and either back into your bedroom or make another bedroom in your house that is your place.

Other axioms: What's love got to do with it - the only thing you two seem to have in common is that you are both in love with her.

People will only treat you in the manner in which you allow, and you are allowing her all of the control and to treat you with a complete lack of respect and honor. If you continue to allow that type of treatment then you are getting exactly what you deserve. People will let you own as much of their dysfunction as you are willing to own. The DubWorld is 100% dysfunction and your wife is 100% Dub. Stop whining about how bad it is and how the Dark Lords have taken everything from you and do something about it.

Hop on the bus, Gus. Grow a pair. Be a man. Be the man.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

DJS nailed it.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit