Disturbing Documents from the Montana Case

by berrygerry 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

If this doesn't confirm the depravity of this organization, what does?

(These are not from the 1950's - but from 2004 / 2005 )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gYFONdeWcsd88KgUQECmyIrLO9IqOdBC/view

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I think it's pretty awesome that court documents like what the elders and WT were sending back and forth are now up on display for the world to see. It just shows how cruel they really are.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

This religion needs to be taught a huge lesson in displaying justice towards children. I hope it happens soon.

These leaders care about only two things:

1) Public image and appearance to the outside world, for recruitment purposes.

2) Protecting their assets no matter what collateral damage occurs to others.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Interesting that these on going acts of molestation are only referred to as 'sins' no doubt a calculation as the Courts don't look at Sins but rather at Crimes. This distinction made by the Society aided and abetted the lack of protection offered to the children.

Considering how their mother knew this was going on, as well as other family members, as well as many Elders, as well as the Society it self........ it is one of the worse cases of family abuse re the JW world I have read about.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Funny how he was only disfellowshipped for molesting the boy, in the official reason given on the paper.
  • tiki
    tiki

Why are they so hellbent on hiding and protecting criminal molesters.....its just crazy. I just don't get why they as such a supposedly morally upright group sweep such horrid things under the rug.. Honesty and transparency would be far better for their image really....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    tiki - "Why are they so hellbent on hiding and protecting criminal molesters...?"

Because they'd rather gargle with broken glass than be seen capitulating to the demands of "apostates" and "agents of Satan's World", especially in these "Last Days".

Also, see my post on this page:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5067080354234368/montana-jury-awards-two-women-35m-sex-abuse-lawsuit-against-jehovahs-witnesses?page=9

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

"Then they will know, your ways are just and true"...Sing it GB, sing it loud!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit