Facebook warning

by The Real Edward Gentry 8 Replies latest jw friends

• The Real Edward Gentry
    The Real Edward Gentry

Be very careful who you "friend" on Facebook.

People are facing judicial hearings for things they have posted online.

So unless you are a real goody two shoes, be careful who you friend and beware of entrapment conversations designed to have you reveal your personal habits or even opinions.

Happy Hollidays

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ironic is it not that a guy uses his name with a picture on this web site, the longest running JWS apostate web site in the world but gives advise to watch what other JWS post on their Face Book accounts.

Forest Gump says " Stupid is as Stupid does "

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yes...Jehovah’s loving people never miss an opportunity to narc on their brothers and sisters.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think the vast amount on here couldn't give a rats ass what we post on social media

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

So is this why very few JWs are my Facebook friends? Are they afraid that being my friend puts them at risk?

• Researchedandenlightened
    Researchedandenlightened

Most of my in-laws last week unfriended me on Facebook, i,m sure the org will order jws in the future to stay off it ....too many apostates about !

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

JWs will use whatever means at their disposal to engage in one of their fave activities - befriend and entrap. It's also how they honeytrap people into joining their cult and marrying them.

I hate facebook anyway, but thanks for the warning.

• steve2
    steve2

I can't imagine why anyone who has left the organization or is fading would knowingly want or have JWs as Facebook friends.

It would be like having a snoop feature set on permanent.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

No JW's as FB friends and a slightly different name can do miracles. You can never be safe 100% but it worked for me although I've been posting tons of "worldly" stuff and "demonic" music for years now. No problemo but I'll have to admit that I don't even friend or accept JW's that I trust and who know that I'm 100% done with the WT lies and false doctrines. I know their mind is willing but the flesh is weak, right? (and that also includes the flesh of their FB friends)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit