Google Earth the Bethels and you can see the Tennis Courts, Swimming Pools, but Austerity measures still continue

by Quarterback 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    What's to become of these little luxuries enjoyed at Bethel now that some departments have closed down such as Housekeeping, Laundry, Meals, etc....
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The swimming pools can be used for laundry. And the tennis courts can be used for drying the clothes...just hang the clothes on the tennis nets.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    It would be good to see a picture of one of the 7 Turds doing his own laundry.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    To be honest, I don't mind them having a swimming pool or a tennis court. The majority of the bethelites get very little bonuses for being there. Many do not come from wealthy families and do not have access to much recreation. They may get some notoriety in their hometown or congregations that they visit, but that's about the extent of the benefits of being a bethelite. Most apartment complexes have a swimming pool and a tennis court, so I don't feel that they are extravagant things to provide.
  • freddo
    freddo
    Jesus didn't have anywhere to lay down his Tennis Racquet did he? And to him the sea of Galilee was more like an ice rink than a swimming pool wasn't it?
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Sports was a big deal when I was at bethel. Inter departmental rivalries were a really big deal.
  • WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind

how do i google earth it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit