Hello

by onightdivine 1 Replies latest jw friends

• onightdivine
    onightdivine

Hello everyone.

Not sure if anyone else knows me here, but I'm back. :) It took me almost year since my last visit because not only did the change in the website interface made me forget even my password - I also kept myself very busy with work (secular one, that is).

From being very depressed since knowing TTATT (again), I found a "safe" and actually understandable reason to become irregular at attending meetings. I am still attending about 3x a month, but I am doing that only for my sake.

So many changes happening recently and I see a few brothers/sisters casting doubtful stares at their tablets while discussing the JW broadcasts. (Something that I have never dared watch lol.) Deep inside I just hope they would wake up. . . The rest just keep getting amazed at the "new light."

Anyway, I hope everybody is well and having a good week. For the new members and lurkers here, you've come to the right place. I've been in a similar situation as you but it will get better with time. Take care of your selves.. and pursue other activities.

It's already October yay!

Warm wishes from the other side of the Pacific

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Welcome back onightdivine - from Scotland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit