AI on Biblical Sheep

by Vanderhoven7 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My Son Sean, who is a pastor, decided to ask AI.

"Who does the Bible consider sheep and how does an individual become a sheep?"

Turns out that WT non-leaders should consult AI instead of relying on their writing department.

AI writes:

"In the Bible, sheep are often used as a metaphor for followers of God or believers. The term is used to describe individuals who have placed their faith in God and are willing to follow His commands.

In the New Testament, Jesus frequently referred to himself as the Good Shepherd, and his followers as his sheep. For example, in John 10:27-28, Jesus says, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand." This passage suggests that those who listen to Jesus and follow him are considered his sheep and will receive eternal life.

To become a sheep in the biblical sense, one must first recognize their need for a savior and put their faith in Jesus Christ. This involves acknowledging that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins, and committing to follow him as Lord and Savior. Once an individual makes this decision, they become part of the family of God, and are considered one of His sheep. This is a lifelong commitment to follow Christ and obey His commands, which is the mark of a true believer.

Got any other evidence that AI knows better than Watchtower?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Who is AI ? I`m sorry I thought AI was Artificial Intelligence ? And if so ,why would you trust AI ? for your answers ?

And not your own thought out reasoning ?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@ Smiddy

It was a fun exercise. Next time we should ask AI who the biblical "other sheep" are to see if we are pointed to followers of a religion with headquarters in New York.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit