Lets be honest we will never expose the danger to the world of JW.org

by James Mixon 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

All of the comments here are valid.

With respect to the OP, this is not an overnight rendering.

WT has over 20 lawyers on staff in New York alone - they're not twiddling their thumbs.

As was mentioned, the ARC is not completed. The resultant report will be very damning.

No one has mentioned the UK Commission - which addresses, not just the child abuse, but also shunning.

WT has heavily relied on their US First Amendment to inflict shunning. The Commonwealth could care less about the First Amendment. WT tries to backdoor its policies through Eastern European countries that are EU members, and thus subject to the EU Human Rights. Brexit will likely hurt WT in the UK, as I would imagine that the UK departure will also impact precedents set in such Eastern European countries.

The 2017 Yearbook is supposed to be online next month. The Western countries are going to start their descent, and 2018 will be the beginning of freefall.

Do you not think that there is a reason for this:

Feb. 2016 WT:

Prove Yourself Loyal to Jehovah

Learn From Jehovah’s Loyal Servants

2016 Convention(Enough said)

August 2016 Broadcast (in a nutshell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfXkwE0881E

While it is true that Dubs only ,make up 0.1% of the population, their pedophile ring is harming 10 times the ratio of the population.

Their shunning ring harms, when including the "loyal" family members, even far, far more.

It is difficult to find a family that has not been impacted by abuse, whether physical, sexual, or emotional.

All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The org and its real masters (not the G.B.) know that the legal machinery in different continents is going to seriously damage them - just as the internet is revealing the skeletons in their cupboards.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

About 13 years ago I spoke at a few churches of the negative qualities of the JW's. I felt I could enlighten everyone to the dangers of this religion. I printed a ton of material from the internet that could help the public learn more.

Guess what? No one cares!

It only took a year or two for me to realize that the majority of people don't give a damn about JW's. The JW's are insignificant and are important in their own minds only.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A big thanks to all, a lot to think about.

• Chook
    Chook

We might never accomplish full protection of unsuspecting public, but hell we are going to try. Every broken family deserves our earnest effort. We on here are a people with genuine empathy, because it's only us who fully understand the dangers to the family arrangement.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    James Mixon - "Lets be honest, we will never expose the danger to the world of JW-dot-org."

I disagree.

We're doing it right now, IMO.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The reality is that very few people in the world are ever going to fall for the Watchtower flavor of crazy, most people can recognize stupid when they see it. When a religion has the lowest retention rate of any, and are growing slower than the population, they are never going to hurt that many people. Granted, even one is to many, but when you look at the number of new people recruited into the religion it really is just a tiny, tiny fraction of the earth's population. You would save more people working on global climate change or world hunger.

It's truly tragic that we can't get more out, but that is the nature of cults. You just can't save everyone, at some point there is a responsibility of each person to research the religion they are in.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I don't see where being honest means making an admission of the sort you suggest or having the same opinion.

Yes we may never expose the dangers to every single individual in the "world" so I can admit to that at least and still maintain my honesty. But as knowledge becomes abundant through the internet: more blogs, discussion groups public trials concerning the WT, and Wikipedia articles, this "we" will have it's effect but not over night but according to Moore's law exponentially I think. Hey as computer speed doubles the internet becomes potent in it usefulness for a source for many things information being primary where do you think it leaves Governing Body? Will they be the last to leave the Titanic before it sinks in the information ocean as a Destructive Laughable Cult of Ignorance. Their Internet presence is a joke, At their official website your not allowed to leave any comments, and their dopey articles and Governing Body talks are there they are just exposing themselves to public shame by saying and writing the shit that they keep putting out.

This thing is picking up momentum, give it sometime and don't get disappointed by not seeing immediate results or by what might be like a calm before a storm like and like nobody really cares because it's not constantly talked about like they were when it first happened. These things naturally die down but not the future effects they will keep on invisible to us, but in time become visible. I think all the selling and lay offs going on in the organization will reflect that.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/is-watchtower-imploding-10-reasons-why-the-end-could-be-nigh

For many current and former Jehovah’s Witnesses who find themselves victimized by Watchtower’s cruel cult-like practices, the prospect of witnessing the end of the organization seems too good to be true.
    Especially when you have spent many years being sold false promises of extraordinary future events, it’s understandable that you would be wary of getting your hopes up over something as significant as the downfall of the organization that misled you.
    I obviously won’t make you any promises, because I have learned to be extremely cautious of wishful thinking in all its forms. But when I look at what is going on with Watchtower, I see an organization falling from grace at a rate faster than I could have ever reasonably envisaged.
    The latest evidence of the organization’s free-fall comes in the shape of aletter to all elders in the United States branch territory, dated July 8, 2015. You can read about Watchtower’s new “master plan” yourself, but essentially it adds a further caveat to their smash-and-grab, stealth-tithing maneuvers from last year. (Thanks go to JWleaks.org for first making this letter available.)*
    The new letter essentially says to publishers (or doesn’t say to publishers,
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Wow! I guess I underestimated the Army of ex-JW's.

We must give credit to our undercover workers, our spies our intel (you who are still

stuck in), your intel has made it possible for us to know more about the JW religion

than the average JW.

Reading "berrygerry and Brokeback WT" comments , it brought to mind when British cryptologists broke the

secret code used by the German army to direct ground- to- air operations on the Eastern front

the Allies knew before hand their tactics, WW2.

I can see now we are gaining ground and it is soooo sweet.....

Thanks again you undercover workers....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit