Underground JW in China - Latest Episode of Shunned

by dubstepped 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I don't post most of my episodes here because most people here over time know that my podcast and YouTube channel are out there if they're interested. But I just released an episode that I thought people here might like with an ex-JW that went underground in China. In two weeks I'm releasing an interview with an ex-Scientologist, and I'm interviewing someone from the Unification Church soon as well.

New Episode - 82 - Geoff is shunned by Jehovah's Witnesses

The underground. As Jehovah’s Witnesses we were trained for the possibility that someday we would have to go underground and do our public preaching work in secret. Most of us would never actually do that. Geoff did.

Geoff went to China to work underground as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in a country in which the cult is banned. Secret meetings, smuggling cult propaganda into the country, specious credentials, etc. But doing this work would backfire as it forced Geoff to realize certain things about the cult that he was involved in. Even bigger, living this underground life would force parts of his authentic self to come out and be exposed to the light of day in ways he could no longer hide.

You can listen on the podcast app of your choice such as iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Podbean, Podcast Republic (my personal choice), or many others. You can also find the podcast on iHeartRadio, Spotify, Radio Public, and Owltail. **Now on Stitcher, Gaana, Audible Podcasts, and more**

There is a player on my website where you can listen at:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit