JUst wondering if the Funeral will be at Kingdom Hall

by ShirleyW 20 Replies latest jw friends

• alanv
    alanv

In 2009 he is interviewed and says there he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NCLZBixxYw

• SadElder
    SadElder
    Will some Bethell big wig be called in to do the dub sales pitch... er.... I mean funeral?
  • under the radar
    under the radar

I was just wondering, what name did The Artist Formerly and Once Again Known as Prince go by when at the Kingdom Hall? Did he give talks in the Ministry School? If he ever actually went door to door, what name did he use in his presentations?

I have to admit I wasn't a big fan, but I'm seriously interested in the answers to these questions.

• violias
    violias

I just posted on other thread, news from the rumor mill in music business

Prince had Aids that he contracted in the 90's and was on meds but due to jws influence ( new system) he stopped taking his meds. He also needed hip replacement which would require bloodless surgery and was in a lot of pain.

• fulano
    fulano
    I don't believe nothing of this scam.
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Nah. Guy was not "going to meetings" last few years. Probably just something he did for a while, and he lost interest, nobody in the org is going to hold a musical icons feet to the fire.

if his funeral is to be held in the KH, the SOLE purpose would be the ability for the JW brand and service to reach a mass audience.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Also, he has a child, so they would receive his $.
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I take that back. His only child died while young. I thought he had another one but I guess I was wrong. my bad.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Under the radar, he was born Prince Rogers Nelson and was called Brother Nelson, I believe.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

No heirs? Is the Society going to get his millions? (250 million)

Well, it certainly seems that Jehovah had really blessed him with much (just like His friend, Abraham), so wouldn't you agree that it seems reasonable that Prince would want his estate to go to God's Organization on Earth today?

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit