Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

cognac: DoC - Honestly, IMO, just DA'ing yourself is sometimes a lot better of an option. Having to constantly look over your shoulders in case someone "catches" you, gets really old, really quick. It sucks.

Like I said, I'll give you a big "attaboy" if that's what you wanna do.

I don't have to look over my shoulders. I didn't walk(fade) away because I wanted to get involved in some nefarious activity that could get me DFd. I don't have this hankering to put up a Xmas tree or jack-o-lantern or light up a Marlboro or a joint, etc etc and I'm living the good life with the "wife of my youth".

When I do look over my shoulder I get the impression that they'd sure like to think that we were miserable now since we have "left Jehovah", but I'm really enjoying the fact that I don't wear neckties anymore.

Doc

• Sabin
    Sabin
    DOC, that's a very good point, I agree with you we should not give our power back to the WT. What about if we all wrote letters out lining what we are unhappy about & disgusted with on a certain date but didn't actually DS ourselves, letting them know we are out there but not letting them know who we are. Don't forget these would be coming from around the world so we would need to have the whole month of September, we would have to be careful where we posted them from cause the post offices stamp them.
  • All for show
    All for show
    The consensus seems to be an anonymous DA. We need someone who does well with the written word to gather all these ideas. I like what Sabin above said. Even if it's not a DA ...Things that are wrong, inaccurate, disgusting. We are only in for family, we don't believe, we are elders, pioneers, bethelites...I don't know, a lot of you do much better with writing.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I can write something.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

https://youtu.be/aTL4qIIxg8A

I do want to put something in there along this dialogue. For all of us.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Just start writing letters of Disassociatoin telling them to stick it where the sun don't shine don't be pretty tell them like it really is. Don't try to convince them of anything except your disgust for the entire scam.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I want them to feel the fear of losing control.

That despite their cruel shunning law they are losing their grip. Even if people chose to take the anonymous da it should serve as a Guage for them they have lost many.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Don't know if this have been mention, but the return address should be a KH in your

area. If they get a bunch of letters with no return address they may not bother reading

them. This will be the only way we will know when a announcement is read in the KH.

We have an Apostate among us.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Good idea
  • rebel8
    rebel8

We could all get anonymous Twitter accounts and make profile pics with Guy Fawkes masks.

If we could all post using the same Tweet and the same hashtags within the same single hour worldwide, would that cause it to trend?

If we all said a single thing, in unison, it seems like it would be powerful. It would show how many of us there are--so many more than the current membership!

The Guy Hawkes mask is already associated with cults and protesting while protecting one's identity, so it seems fitting.

This could happen simultaneously with people DAing themselves (those that choose to--there are many of us who won't).

Examples:

I support the thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses quitting tonight. #notmentallydiseased

I stand with the thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses quitting tonight. #don'tdrinkthekoolaid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit